4th of July in Bothell 2017 Map and Details
Here is the route map and details for Bothell’s 4th of July Parade. This year’s theme is United we Stand. Sign up for our newsletter to get updates on what’s going on.
Pancake breakfast starts at 8:30 and goes to 10:30am. Located at the downtown firehouse at 10726 Beardslee Blvd, Bothell WA 98011
Childrens parade is at 11:15am and starts on Beardslee Blvd near the Bothell post office and The Den Coffee Shop
Grand Parade begins at noon and starts on Mains St & 104th Ave NE.
Bothell 4th of July Parking
The City of Bothell is encouraging folks to take the bus into downtown or walk if you are close. There is that park-n-ride down behind Alexa’s Cafe.
Free public parking is available in the City Hall garage. Details here:
There is also a new temporary parking lot south of Main Street with 39 parking stalls:
Bothell 4th Chair Setup Details
FYI, there are been some changes to the chair setup policy in Bothell. Check out bellow.:
Looking for a great spot to set up your chairs? Check out these locations:
- City Hall plazas, facing NE 183rd Street and facing Bothell Way
- NE 183rd Street will be a new viewing area.
- Any sidewalks along the route with exceptions below. Please place chairs close to the curb to allow room for pedestrians.
Restrictions on chair placement:
- Chairs will only be allowed on NE 183rd Street starting at 6 p.m. July 3.
- Chairs cannot be placed there earlier because of narrow sidewalks and the need to preserve access to businesses. Chairs placed there earlier will be removed.
- No chairs will be allowed near the intersection of NE 183rd Street and 104th Ave NE in areas marked, to ensure for safety as parade vehicles make the sharp turn onto NE 183rd Street.
- No chairs allowed in construction zones.
Bothell 2017 Parade Route Map
New temporary parade route this year! Due to construction on Main Street, the annual Bothell 4th of July parade will take a slightly different route this year.
- Starts at Main Street and 104th Avenue NE
- Proceeds west on NE 183rd Street to Bothell-Everett Highway
- Turns right on Bothell-Everett Highway
- Ends at Pop Keeney parking lot
Participate in the Bothell Parade
Want to be in the parade? Click here to apply: 2017 Bothell 4th of July Parade Application