Bothell is privilege to have a PCC Community market located right here in Canyon Park. Located where the old Albertsons use to be in the Canyon Park Shopping Center, PCC Community Market has been embraced by the Bothell community.
PCC Community Markets (PCC) is Seattle’s original — and the nation’s largest — certified organic, community-owned food market. What started with a few Seattle families in 1953 is now a passionate community that believes in the power of good food and the potential of good people; a place where the best of the Northwest comes together, from the produce we stock to the people we hire.
Hours: 6am-11pm Mon-Sun
Details: Store includes the following features:
- Pizzeria with hot slices and whole pies
- Café with organic espresso and tea
- Full-service meat and seafood counter
- Locally sourced craft spirits
- Hot food and soup bar
- Salad bar
- Antipasti bar
- Bakery with scratch-made goods
- Full-service cheese counter
- Grilled sandwiches
- Bulk food section
Employment: Now Hiring