It is that time again, SHOPPING SEASON! In Bothell, the official kick-off to shopping season is at the Country Village Shops and their “A Taste of the Holiday’s” celebration. There will be many different activities throughout the day including:
- Demos, Gift & Decorating ideas from all of your favorite Country Village Shops.
- Local ice carving artist, Dave Westberg in action at 2pm
- Luminary lighting at 4pm
- Complimentary Hot Roasted Chestnuts from 4pm-6pm
- Thousands of beautiful Christmas lights!
Also, the Country Village Shops is hosting a Wine Walk runs from 5pm-8pm and benefits the Northshore Performing Arts Center Foundation. Advance tickets are $20 or $25 at the door.Purchase Wine Walk tickets online at www.npacf.org
Below is a list of the Shops and the Wineries they are hosting!
- Antique Garden Hosts Knipprath Cellars
- Chapters Photography Hosts Amelia Bleu & Patterson Cellars
- Country Blend Hosts Convergence Zone Cellars
- Cranberry Cottage Hosts Northwest Cellars
- Eclectic Haven Hosts Lodmell Cellars
- Heartland Interiors Hosts Stottle Winery
- JJ Books Hosts Matthews Estate Winery
- Life Solutions Healing Center Hosts Kaella Winery
- O’Malley & Potter Hosts Chocolate Shop
- Quite the Find Hosts Dubindil Winery
- Rust N Roses Antiques Hosts Redmond Ridge Winery
- Sankara Imports Hosts Naches Heights Vineyards
- Stampin’ in the Rain Hosts Piccola Cellars
- The Mercantile Wine and Goods – Open Road Cellars and Cedar River
- Tiffany Ann Home hosts Icon Cellars
- Town Hall Antique Mall hosts Gecko/Michael Florentino Cellars
- Toys that Teach hosts Davenport Cellars
- Village Eatery hosts Elevation Cellars
Come out and support your community and local business!